- Refreshing and pure scent that one inhales in the mountains and forests.
- Has very high oxidation potential.
- Natural air sanitizer.
- Ozone is expressed by the chemical symbol – O3.
- Strongest next to fluorine among natural elements and it has unique smell.
- Return to the state of oxygen after 10 to 20 mins.
- Generated by discharging electricity in air, by applying ultraviolet, or corona discharge.
- Dangerous only if used under uncontrolled conditions.
- If used according to specifications, Ozone generated by Ozoniser is safe and effective.
- Our Ozonisers generate Ozone within range specified by WHO (World’s Health Organization) and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
- Commonly found bacteria such as E. coli, Salmonella, Streptococcus, Bacillus, fecal coliforms as well as virus, fungus, mold, mildew and cysts. Common micro organisms found in F&B.
- Removes bad odour.
- Sanitize and sterilize.
- Repels common household pests such as mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, ants, mice, lizards, and more.
Eliminates & Deodorizes Bad Odour
- Home E.g: Kitchen, shoe cabinet, toilets, etc.
- Commercial buildings E.g: Industrial building, warehouse, office, hotel room, storeroom, vehicle, restaurant, central kitchen, etc.
- We strongly recommend that users leave the room when the Ozoniser is in operation.
- However, there is no harm to pop in and out.
- Our trained Product Specialists are able to give you good advice on this aspect. Give us a call at (65) 6367 3272.
There are no known side effects associated with the use of Ozoniser.
Day-to-day maintenance is not required, except general cleaning of the external casing.
All our Ozonisers use the technology of corona discharge to generate Ozone since ultraviolet lamps are harmful to the human eye. As such, these corona discharge plates need to be changed from-time-to-time, depending on frequency of usage.
Our Ozonisers require electricity to operate and energy consumption is minimal.
- Proven track record.
- In-house R&D team – tailoring to your needs.
- Innovative products & creative design.
5 patent granted products.
Products Singapore Patent No. Mirror Heater 154419 PowerHub 164710 [WO 2009/136866] Digital Lock 155144 Quality Guard 165182 Quality Marine Life 165180
2 patent pending products.
Products Singapore Patent Pending No. Flexi Back 10201401227U Products International Patent Pending No. Luggage Protector Plus PCT/SG2014/000516
- Our Ozone products come with Automatic & Programmable Timer (APT).
- Special built-in safety feature.
- Does NOT use any ultraviolet lamp that may be harmful to humans.
- Low energy consumption.
Please call our Product Specialists at (65) 6367 3272.
We have in-house R&D staff and technicians, hence, you will be assured of excellent after-sales service. We are only a phone call away: (65) 6367 3272.
We will contact you within 8-10 working days (from date of purchase) for delivery arrangement within Singapore and Hong Kong.
For other countries, we will notify you when your item is ready to be shipped.
Should you require assistance, please do not hesitate to call us at (65) 6367 3272.
- 2 years for most Ozoniser products.
- 1 year for all other products.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Our local warranty can only be used for repairs within Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Defective materials.
- Manufacturer's faults.
- It does not cover damages caused by mishandling and/or wear and tear.
- It also does not cover transport, delivery and/or handling charges incurred in the transportation of the product to and from service centre.
- For more information, please contact our Product Specialists at (65) 6367 3272.
Please bring the device to our showrooms (please refer to Contact Us page for locations). After repair/service, we will send the device back to you. You will be informed of repair charges should your device be out of warranty.
Yes, however if your warranty card is lost, please provide our Product Specialists with your particulars.
*Minimum order - US$35.
*Lead time - 14 to 20 days.
*Prevailing delivery charges will be shown upon “Check-Out”. Local Orders
*Prevailing delivery charges will be shown upon “Check-Out”.
*Recommended: Please contact our Product Specialists at (65) 6367 3272 prior to purchase.